We're thrilled to be attending SAF in Amelia Island this year, and hope you're as excited as we are! The team at Details Flowers always looks forward to this 3-day event. The knowledge to be gained, new relationships to be built, and re-connections with familiar faces that strengthen our community make events like these such a blessing to participate in. Since it's not our first rodeo, we want to give you some helpful tips on what to pack for this this 3-day event, and how to prepare for all that Florida sunshine we know and love!
Here's a handy checklist:
- Phone/chargers for your electronics
- Sunscreen (because the sun is not a joke!)
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothing that makes you feel comfortable and confident
- Pens and paper (to take notes!)
- Re-fillable water bottle (stay HYDRATED folks!)
- Bathing suit (after all, it's your time and you should get out there and enjoy the beach!)
- A comfortable bag/purse/backpack
- Hair ties (the heat and humidity make these a must for long-hair in Florida!)
This will be the 135th annual convention of the Society of American Florists, so there will be lots to do and see while you're in attendance. Be sure to check out the mobile guide for the event by download the SAF Amelia Island Mobile App by clicking right here so you don't miss a thing!
With this app, you’ll have access to:
- Full schedule
- Handouts (coming soon!)
- Speaker background
- Attendee list
We can’t wait to see you there! Be sure to stop by our booth at the Supplier Expo to say hi to the Details Flowers Software team!
The Details Team